Our School App Stay connected on the go...
At Valley Invicta Primary School at Leybourne Chase we believe that excellent uniform is part of setting high academic standards. As a result, pupils will be expected to adhere to the following uniform requirements at all times. This means that uniform must be worn correctly both in and out of school.
- Jumper with logo
- Cardigan with logo
- Girls navy cotton tights
- Girls plain white ankle socks
- Boys long grey trousers
- Boys short grey trousers
- Boys grey socks
- Navy Coat with school logo
- School branded bag
UNIFORM RECEPTION AND YEAR ONE
- Tartan pinafore dress
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Boys grey trousers, in summer short grey trousers may be worn
- Girls Summer dress (Term Five and Term Six)
UNIFORM YEAR TWO TO YEAR SIX
- Girls tartan panel-pleated skirt
- Boys long grey trousers; in summer short grey trousers may be worn
- Girls white revere collar blouse
- Boys white shirt
- Boys tartan clip on tie
- Blazer (Year Three to Six)
- Girls Summer Dress (Term Five and Term Six)
- White polo shirt with logo and banded collar and sleeves
- Navy blue polycotton shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Trainers for outdoor games only
Pupils must have their full PE kit in school at all times. If pupils do not have their PE kit, they will be sent to another class with work. Should a pupil not have their correct kit on three occasions, a letter will be sent home to parents. Please ensure that appropriate warm clothing is provided for the winter months. PE is a component of the curriculum and is vital to the wellbeing of all children. For hygiene reasons, pupils are not allowed to borrow PE kits. Children in KS2 should have trainers in school for all PE lessons.
All items are available from our supplier Pages Schoolwear. Non logo items are readily available on the High Street. All clothing and footwear should be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
- Hair should be worn neat and tidy and worn with no extremes of style or colour.
- Line markings/shaved patterns are not permitted.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- Hair accessories (alice bands, hairbands, scrunchies, hair slides/clips) must be plain and of a neutral colour e.g. blue, green or black.
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery or earrings.
Watches may be worn at school but must be removed for PE lessons.
No make-up or nail varnish is permitted.
Appropriate school shoes must be worn. Girls shoes must have a secure strap. No boots are permitted.
Valley Invicta Academies Trust has high expectations for all children to wear full school uniform according to this policy. Children will receive a ‘Missing Uniform’ letter detailing any uniform infringements and a 24 hour grace period to replace any missing items. Persistent uniform infringements may result in a child being sent home from school.