Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Pupil Premium Expenditure
Pupil Premium provides funding for two policies:
- Raising the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities to reach their potential
- Supporting children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces
Pupil Premium per pupil for the year 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021 is as follows:
- £1,345 for every pupil in Year Groups Reception to Year 6 recorded as “Ever 6 FSM”;
- £2,345 for every Looked-After Child (LAC) defined in the Children Act 1989 as one who is “in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, an English Local Authority”;
- £2,345 for every pupil who has ceased to be looked after by a Local Authority in England and Wales because of adoption, a special guardianship, a child arrangements order or a residence order;
- £310 for every pupil in Year Groups Reception to Year 11 recorded as “Ever 6 Service Child” or in receipt of a child pension from the Ministry of Defence.
The grant may be spent in the following ways:
- for the purposes of the school i.e. for the educational benefit of pupils registered at the school
- for the benefit of pupils registered at other maintained schools or academies
- on community facilities e.g. services whose provision furthers any charitable purpose for the benefit of pupils at the school or their families, or people who live or work in the locality in which the school is situated.