An Outstanding primary school has to do so much more than provide outstanding care and education. We believe in the development of The Whole Child through:
- The Arts: Opportunities to learn a musical instrument, to visit galleries, museums, the theatre and concert halls.
- Sport: Opportunities to develop individual skills alongside a love of competitive sport and games.
- Leadership: Opportunities to lead and influence others.
- Internationalism: Opportunities to interact with foreign cultures.
- Service to others: Opportunities to help others and work as a member of a team.