Building on Outstanding Care, Leybourne Chase Primary School will provide an Outstanding educational experience for your child focused on:
- Reading and Writing: Children will be helped to read and write fluently, with true passion and enjoyment.
- Mathematics and Science: Children will be motivated to excel at Mathematics and Science, with some teaching and support delivered by specialist teachers.
- The Whole Curriculum: Children will explore the whole breadth of the National Curriculum. In addition to the Humanities and the Arts your child will be introduced to French, Mandarin and Latin.
- The Whole Child: Children will take full advantage of our Outstanding Opportunities programme (pages 8 and 9) to identify, develop and explore their personal interests and aptitudes.
- Preparation for the next stage: Children will be fully prepared for the next stage in their education; either moving from Early Years to Key Stage 1, from Infants to Juniors, or on to Secondary School.
- Excitement, Enjoyment and Curiosity: Children will learn within an exciting, challenging educational framework focused on a love for learning and fostering their innate curiosity. We aim to engender a sense of wonder about the world.
In Year 6 your child will use the specialist facilities at Invicta Grammar School and Valley Park School and be taught by their specialist teachers. This will ensure the most able and gifted children are intellectually stretched and challenged but that no child is left behind.