Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Pupil Premium Expenditure
Pupil Premium provides funding for two policies:
- Raising the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities to reach their potential
- Supporting children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces
Pupil Premium per pupil for the year 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 is as follows:
- £1,320 for every pupil in year groups Reception to year 6 recorded as Ever 6 FSM
- £1,900 for every Looked-After Child (LAC) defined in the Children Act 1989 as one who is in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, an English Local Authority
- £1,900 for every pupil who has ceased to be looked after by a Local Authority in England and wales because of adoption, a special guardianship, a child arrangements order or a residence order
- £300 for every pupil in year groups reception to year 11 recorded as Ever 6 Service Child or in receipt of a child pension from the Ministry of Defence
The grant may be spent in the following ways:
- for the purposes of the school i.e. for the educational benefit of pupils registered at the school
- for the benefit of pupils registered at other maintained schools or academies
- on community facilities e.g. services whose provision furthers any charitable purpose for the benefit of pupils at the school or their families, or people who live or work in the locality in which the school is situated.